Rush requests must be confirmed by calling our office 780-492-3795
Already Registered? Place Requests
To register for lending services via web form, please contact us to obtain a User ID and Password. You will need to provide the following information:
- Institution and Library Name
- AMICUS or OCLC Symbol
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Preferred Delivery Method and Delivery Information (Ariel/Email)
- Contact Information
Before requesting an account, please review our Fee Schedule.
- Post-to-web - Link is sent in an email where you click to download the document.
- Email - Document is sent as an attachment. (Make sure you can accommodate larger file sizes.)
- Mail - Book or paper copy is sent via Canada Post unless otherwise specified (Purolator is our preferred courier).
Note: We don't support fax delivery.
Borrowing from the University of Alberta Libraries
Our ILL symbol in Canada:
AEU (click for detailed information)
We accept the following methods to send requests to us:
- ILL system (e.g. Relais, VDX)
- Web form (see Place a Request on the right)
- OCLC: UAB
- Docline: ABCUJW
We do not accept requests through e-mail, over the phone, or via fax.
Rush requests must be confirmed by calling our office (780) 492-3795.